At New Process Steel, we offer the most capable, manageable, and leanest supply chain. We pride ourselves on being located near our vendors with minimum in and outbound logistics. Additionally, we are flexible and have access to capital for strategic opportunities and growth.
New Process Steel provides Domestic and Foreign Blended Programs. Minimum pricing thresholds and/or specialized requirements must be met prior to Global Sourcing are a consideration. Process Steel Global Sourcing Criteria includes but not limited to:
- Long term vendor commitments
- Fitness for use applications
- Surface critical applications
- Pre-painted programs
- Coating Alternatives – Galfan, Zinc Aluminum Magnesium, Magi Zinc, ROHS Compliant & Electro Galvanized
New Process Steel maintains Direct Mill relationships and provide mill financing through L/C’s which provides:
- Availability of Pricing Programs – Annual, Quarterly & Monthly
- Improved communication with Mill due to Direct Mill relationship regarding status updates, shipment pre-received, and overall response time from mill.
New Process Steel negotiates a “Set The Deal” with Foreign Suppliers to establish the following:
- On-time shipment requirements
- Understanding of transit time from various areas of the world
- Claims policies
- Yield policies
New Process Steel can provide “Value Added Finished Goods” propositions including:
- Export packaged sheets
- Processed and export packaged coils
- Processed and export packaged blanks
New Process Steel offers a team of centralized and experienced Global Purchasing Staff
Underwriters Laboratory Qualification – New Process Steel has prior experience operating our own Certified UP Lab and would commit to re-establishing if warranted.